Monday, November 10, 2008

Emrick's Doctor

Today we went to the doctor to check up on Emrick. She is healthy, as far as we can tell from out here! My next appointment (in four weeks) I will have to take the glucose test. So, everyone should cross their fingers for that, considering my entire diet is basically sugar. I have been feeling fine, but having terrible headaches the last couple days at work. But, seeing that I work in a room filled with children... Also, when I was pregnant with Jacob, I was especially sensitive to fluorescent lighting. The YMCA is lit with all fluorescent lights, so my headaches could be due to that also! No big deal, just pop some Tylenol and every thing clears itself up usually. Jacob was excited to see Emrick's doctor. He was very well behaved while we were there, which makes my day so much easier! We made some chicken stir-fry for dinner tonight, and that was delicious. Jacob tried some of it, but hasn't been a big fan of dinner the last couple days. Then he wakes up in the morning and wants to eat dinner again. Funny kid. He loves to eat breakfast! We went to McDonald's for breakfast the other day and when we asked him what he wanted to eat he said tacos. It reminded me of the kid on the movie Big Daddy! We ordered him a sausage burrito and he ate it all up, so everything turned out fine! The plan for the rest of the night is to stay nice and cozy in our house. And with our newly plastic covered windows, it should be no problem to stay cozy! Thanks again, Dave!

No comments: