Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wednesday


Today I am very happy and feeling very lucky. I love my family. I love my new house. I am feeling very blessed. This is a good feeling. I'm cleaning up the house today since I didn't do anything yesterday! Laundry, dishes, vacuuming, it's all on the list. I guess it could be worse. We need to change the oil in my car, so I think that's in the plans for tonight. We also rented some movies from Family Video the other day. $1 new rentals for 5 nights. What could be better. We watched "Alvin and the Chipmunks" last night and "27 Dresses" the night before. Tonight "23" is in the plans. I'm excited to see that one. Jacob liked the chipmunks, I thought it was kind of cute. Very disappointed with "27 Dresses." I thought it would be a lot better. I guess you win some, you lose some. Jacob got some new shades from Grandma and a new cars hat. What a stud. I suppose I better go get my cleaning done. Hope you all are well! Good day.

No comments: