Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tuesday

Finally! We are done scraping/painting our windows! We worked all day yesterday and finally finished! We are so excited! So to celebrate, today I am just sitting around being lazy! It feels really good. My back is a little sore, but other than that, no wounds! The windows are done and no one got hurt. Jacob had a scare yesterday with his sunscreen. I put it on him and he somehow got it one his hands and wiped it in his eyes. Then he was rubbing his eyes with his arms trying to get it out, but he had it all over his arms so it just made it worse. His face and eyes got all swollen and he was crying because it stung. I was so sad for him. He was with my parents and they took care of it. He called me on the phone to tell me about it, and he was still upset. It's a children's sunscreen but apparently we need something more gentle. He's allergic to Aveeno Brand (strange, I know...) so now I am looking for something different. If anyone has any suggestions, just let me know! Have a great day everyone!

No comments: