Saturday, May 31, 2008

Family Time!




Burger's brother graduated high school and had his graduation party today! We got to visit Burger's whole family, and that was kind of nice! Jacob got to go on tractor rides and play with his cousins. He had so much fun and was totally wore out! He was so sweaty and gross, snotty nose all over the place. I guess I should have given him his Clariton this morning, but I forgot. And the Best Mother of the Year Award goes to... Anyhow, he was fine, just a little gross looking! It didn't seem to bother him much really! Last night we went to My Waterloo Days and got to ride a 'train.' Jake was in love! He has had a very busy weekend so far. I think tomorrow we are just going to hang out and relax a little at home. I can see some ice cream in our near future! The picture in the middle is the train we rode at My Waterloo Days and the other two are Jacob and grandpa riding the tractor together. It was beautiful outside today, and I'm glad we got to spend some time outside! Congratulation Alan, on your graduation! Hope everyone has a nice day! P.S. I love the first picture in this set. Burger took it, so I can't even take the credit!

No comments: