Saturday, May 10, 2008

Got my new sofa!!

Went garage-saling this morning. Didn't find much, but it was nice to spend some time with my mom! When I got home my new sofa was in place! It is so beautiful and comfortable! I love it! Burger went and picked up the bicycle he got from a friend at work, we're excited to get a baby seat for Jacob and go for bike rides! But, I need a bike first so it might be awhile. If anyone is getting rid of a bicycle, let me know! I am looking for one so we can all ride together. I'm thinking about riding my bike to work to save gas and get extra exercise! Should be interesting. We just went to dinner at the restaurant across the street. I love their food, but it's so bad for me! Tomorrow Burger and I are planning on seeing a movie together. All in all, a nice weekend! Have a good one everyone! oh yeah, I went to shoe carnival yesterday and didn't find anything! I was so disappointed! Julie said they had good deals when she went, but I must have missed them. Darn.

No comments: