Monday, May 5, 2008

It's a new day!



Jacob sleeps in his big bed now. It's shaped like a car and is really fun. He does pretty good, still whines a little, but I think all regular kids whine a little at bedtime! It all started because he likes to sit on the potty... and I thought to myself, "cool, we'll get him potty-trained!" But then I was thinking, and it's not fair to potty-train a child who can't get out of their bed to go potty! So we got the big bed out, and honestly, it was easier than I had thought it would be! My baby can be a little strong-willed sometimes and when he decides not to do something, it usually doesn't get done. But he likes the car bed and all is well! As you can see in the pictures, he still takes a bottle of water to bed with him. So, if anyone has any suggestions that can help us gently ease him out of that. He only has it at bedtime, so I suppose it could be worse! Also, I took back the polliwalks and got a new pair. They are navy instead of green because they were out of green. Disappointing, but what can you do? If you want to see more you can go to www.polliwalks.com and they have all the different styles. They are really fun, and Jacob loves to wear his!

No comments: