Saturday, May 24, 2008

Home Improvements!





Here are some pictures of the windows we've been working and working on! They are starting to look better, thank God! We have about five windows left, so we've made a lot of progress. We working all day, then at about 5 pm we went to my brother's house to grill out. When we got there, Jacob was sleeping on the couch with Grandpa! It was so cute! I took a picture, then woke him up so he would sleep tonight! I felt bad, but hey, some things are necessary! Tomorrow it's supposed to rain, but on Monday we are planning on finishing the windows up. So when all of you are camping and grilling and enjoying your fabulous Memorial Day, just keep us in mind! Also, I wanted to mention that the lady came and looked at the couch and loved it. She bought it on the spot. Took the couch and the matching chair, and didn't slaughter me. So that was good. And a quick update on Jacob. He is speaking more than ever. He has a lot to say. We played at the park the other day, and yesterday we drove past the park. He said " I want to play." and I told we couldn't because we were busy, and he said "Why?" So I told him that we were busy today but we could come a different day and play and he said, "Oh, Ok..." He is so smart! He has a lot of words, and uses them in the right context. It's amazing. We met a lady that works with special needs children and she was so impressed that he could speak so eloquently. She asked if he was close to three. When I told her that he would be two in August, she about fell backwards! I don't think his speaking is that impressive, but she was super surprised! Made me feel good, I have the smart kid! Anyhow, I hope you all enjoy your long weekend! Also, Kerry, Have fun with your family! Have a good night, everyone!

No comments: