Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tantrums

Today I went to change the title of Burger's new work car. No big deal, right? Just go to the Title place and have it switched, pay them some money... Not with Jacob. We walked into the mall (where the title place is) and were ready to get in line when Jacob remembers something and freaks out! He didn't want to wait in line at the title place, he wanted to go play at the play place in the mall. The play place is like the only reason we ever go to that mall, and he must have suddenly remembered this after we got in line. He was freaking out, I was getting angry, so we left. We came home, and now he is in his room. He was sent there to think about what he did, because he almost gets that concept. Still, I'm angry and need some time to myself. Someone else can explain to Burger why he still can't drive his new car, because I don't really want to.

No comments: