Thursday, April 22, 2010

Busy Fun!


Tuesday night Burger and I took the kids to a carnival at the school my mom works at. They got to play tons of games and Emrick got her first tattoo. It was a kitten. She didn't like it. We all ate popcorn and cotton candy then played at the park when we finished all the carnival games. And I got them each a book from the book fair using coupons they won playing games!
Last night my parents took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese. Burger had to work a little late but thought he would be home at about 5:30 so we could hang out and enjoy some kid-free time. The kids were gone and time kept dragging. Then my parents brought the kids back, it was almost 8! Then a few minutes later Burger got home. So I spent some hours alone which was kind of lonely but also kind of refreshing. I did housework. How sad is that?
I don't know what the plan is for this evening. But I hope it involves $.25 blizzards from Dairy Queen and maybe a park. I'll try to keep you updated!

No comments: