Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Faster

Today while working at the Y, I opened the door to go out of the room and before I knew it Emrick was running out the door. She wasn't anywhere near me, but when she saw me going towards the door she booked it so she could escape. That's how much of a pro walker she is these days. I can't believe she moved as fast as she did!

I am so on track today! Woke up and had enough time to shower before the kids got up. Got everyone dressed and fed and then had twenty minutes of down time before we had to leave for work! When days start like that, you know you're in for a good one. I am making roast and potatoes in the crock pot and was thinking of baking a cake for dessert. I have gotten the dishes done and started some laundry. Next on my list is to clean the bathroom.

Jacob is obsessed with play dough currently. He has been playing it every day, several times a day. I love play dough and am so happy he loves it. We are planning on buying him some cool play dough toys this weekend. Maybe the hamburger shop or the ice cream shop. He will love either one so it's going to be a hard decision for him!

No comments: