Tuesday, January 27, 2009

You Won't Believe This One...

OK, first off, I hope everyone enjoyed meeting my husband. He really is a wonderful man. I just love how he had to tell everyone that I was making dinner and it was hot dogs. That's what happens when I'm expected to make dinner. You either get Pizza Hut or hot dogs. I don't cook. Maybe I'll throw something in the crock pot now and again, but that's as good as it gets. Most of you know that, but for those of you who didn't, my husband just totally spilled the beans. Can't hide it anymore. He put it out there for the whole world to know. Oh well. And about the tongs. How could we be married for two and a half years and not know that we didn't have tongs? It never even came up! We didn't have them and didn't know that we didn't have them! Then I go to use them and they're not there! Because there never were any! So now I feel this giant need to go buy some tongs, even though I know in my head that it will be another two years before I even think I might need them. To end this particular Tuesday post, I am leaving you with a list of things that are today:
-Giant tantrum over candy at seven thirty in the morning
-Entire bottle of Dr.Pepper dumped out INSIDE my purse
-Pop machine ate my money
-Spilled bag of cereal, trauma when having to throw said cereal in garbage
-No naps
-Burger King didn't give me the onion rings I ordered, didn't notice until I got home

1 comment:

Shannon said...

What a day! I hope tomorrow is better!