Friday, January 16, 2009

A No Go On the Picture Taking

So, I would love to have a handful of wonderful photos to post here today. But, I don't. I took those two pictures yesterday morning, put my camera away and never touched it again. I guess I'm saving the batteries for when the baby is born. Who knows. Burger and I went to dinner last night and Jacob stayed with my parents. It was a nice relaxing time. We ate to our hearts content at Hu-Hotts and both of us waddled out of there. Today is a stay at home kind of day. We don't have to go to work. I thought about going to Story Time at the library, but it's in the negative degrees outside again so we'll probably just stay home. We'll see how bored I get in the next hour or so. Possibly I will get some housework done today. Wish me luck.

No comments: