Monday, August 31, 2009

Just Another Monday

I am well aware that I am a slacker. But, when it comes to blogging you have to have something blog worthy to talk about. And since I blog about our family life, there really isn't much to talk about. We are rather boring people. Over the weekend I got my hair trimmed. We also went to Burger's Dad's and roasted hot dogs and s'mores over the fire pit while Jacob played baseball. Last night we went to my grandma's and celebrated all the August and early September birthdays. Emrick helped herself to some red frosting off the cupcakes! She also helped herself to some one's coffee. She enjoyed herself tremendously! There was a 50% off clearance prices sale at Old Navy that I didn't go to. I didn't go because it's all summer wear and I have no idea what size to get either of my kids for next summer. My kids grow funny. Emrick is already wearing size 12 months and Jacob wears 4/5 or a kids x-small. I do buy his pants in a 5t at Target, though! My guess is that his body wanted to catch up with his feet. Today I should be working on cleaning the entire house, but I probably won't. I'm not going to lie. I am exhausted today and just want to sit and watch Dora with my kids.

No comments: