Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Again?

I have two sleeping kids. Again. Can you believe my sheer luck? So, I thought I should use my time wisely and update the blog. Again. Two days in a row. Can you believe your sheer luck?

I went to the YMCA today and talked to said boss. I start back to work on the 24th of August and work Tuesday and Thursday mornings. Sounds like a nice change. While I was there I fed my baby Go-gurt from the day care in back and she loved it. I know it's all sugar, but I couldn't resist. And it made her so happy! I also picked up the fall schedule books. I want to put Jacob in swimming lessons and gymnastic classes. But since they overlap I will have to pick just one. I guess I'll let the kid have some input, but I am personally leaning more towards swimming lessons.

On my list today was the YMCA and that's done. And that was the list. The only thing on the list. By ten o'clock this morning it was done. Crossed off. Can you believe how on top of things I am today? High five for Mandi. So on my way home from the Y I thought I should make a new list. My new list is to clean out and vacuum out the car. We'll see how long that takes to get done.

No comments: