Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What to Say

Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday... I feel like I have so much to say but I don't know where to start. And none of it is very interesting. But, since I've left you hanging since last Thursday, you're probably ready for me to ramble, huh? So I am just going to start talking and since you're already reading this, why stop now? My mom has Jacob today and my house is quiet. Very nice. Thanks Mom! Emrick and I went to Wal-Mart and got ketchup and butter. Now we're home and I am in love with my central air conditioning!

Yesterday we went to Dairy Queen and Burger ordered a banana split but they told him no because they were out of bananas. How does DQ run out of bananas? There's a Hy-Vee two blocks down the road, go get some. Burger ordered a blizzard instead but was extremely disappointed. Poor guy.

I chopped off all of my hair last night. I loved it at first but now the more I look at it, I'm not sure. When Burger gets home I'm going to have him take a decent picture so I can show all of you who don't care enough to drive over here and see for yourself.

Yesterday a friend from the YMCA called me and invited Jacob, Emrick, and me to come over and play in their kiddie pool. We went and had some fun. She said that we are invited every Monday for the rest of summer. She is trying to find ways to entertain her three year old while her baby is napping! I think she's very smart.

Jacob likes to pretend that Elmo is with us. Elmo drives a red mini van and is a girl. She doesn't eat because Jacob won't share and she knows how to buckle herself into the car. She rides in our car often, but I haven't figured out why since she has her own red van. Why aren't we taking her car more often? There would be tons more room. Also, Jacob and Elmo don't like Cookies Monster.

Emrick is a baby. She's cute and mostly snuggly. Since we have been giving her the Playtex Drop-In bottles she's chilled out a lot. Not sure if it's the bottles or just her getting bigger. Whatever, I'll take it! She now fits into her Target brand knock-offs of Robeez slippers and I love them! I just wish they would make a sandal type one like Robeez does. Or at least a plain basic colored one. But I guess that just means I have to buy more so she can have ones to match every outfit. Get used to our Target knock-offs. She will be wearing them often.

Well, this is the end of my yammering. I still feel like I have more to tell you, but I'm sure you don't care to hear any more. Well, I figure if you actually wanted to be entertained, you wouldn't waste your time on my blog! So, it kind of serves ya right.

No comments: