Friday, June 26, 2009

Today

Today started early. Both kids decided that 5:30 was a great time to wake this morning. Even though we usually are awake by 6, that extra half hour of sleep makes a huge difference. And Emrick has been having issues sleeping lately. Waking twice in the night to eat. Not too bad, but definitely a step back from the sleeping through the whole night thing we had going on for about two whole months. She is four months old today. Happy fourth month birthday, Emrick!

Our plans for the day include the park. I cleaned the kitchen floor and took the broken microwave to the basement. We haven't had a microwave for a week and a half and we hardly miss it. In fact, most of the time I actually forget that it's broken. And, man, does my kitchen look bigger with that thing out of the way. So don't be surprised if the next time you come to my house for popcorn, I break out the air popper.

No comments: