Thursday, June 25, 2009

Seventeen Weeks

Seventeen weeks. Bet you thought I lost count by now! Nope. Just lazy. Emrick will be exactly four months old tomorrow and has her check-up on Monday morning. I have no idea how long she is, but I think she is between thirteen and fourteen pounds. I can tell you for sure on Monday! As far as development, she is just perfect. She scootches herself all around by pushing with her feet. She cannot be left on the sofa or bed alone because of this. She rolls from belly to back and chews her fingers constantly. Jacob loves her to pieces and so do Burger and myself. So funny to think that last year at this time, we had just found out we were going to be having another baby. Burger knew instantly that he would have a daughter. That was just one year ago! How a twinkle in your eye becomes a large chunk of your heart in no time!



No comments: