Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tuesday Tuesday!

Today we went to the park for almost two hours and Jacob had a blast in the sand box! Saturday we went to my brother's wedding reception and had a good time. Sunday we were lazy then went grocery shopping. Yesterday I argued with Qwest on the phone and almost cancelled my service with them because they were rude. I didn't cancel and now I have to pay an extra $25 on my next bill. Figure that one out. So, that's kind of how my week has been. Emrick is getting bigger every single day. She started gagging and choking on her bottle last week so I bought all new nipples and that just made it worse. So today we got different bottles and now she's all good. High maintenance girl baby. We are looking for either a walker or a Jumparoo for Emrick. I never like the idea of a Jumparoo but we were at my friend's house today and she has one for her baby and Emrick tried it and was totally in love! She was bouncing all over the place and laughing at the toys. It was super cute! But I'm not buying a new one because they are around $90 and I'm cheap. We aren't having any more babies and I don't want to spend that kind of money. Even if I had that kind of money to spend... So, if you or anyone you know is looking to sell a baby walker or Jumparoo for a reasonable price, let me know!

No comments: