Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Monday!


Happy Monday, everyone! The weekend was really crazy and more stressful than I would have liked, but we made it through. I'm exhausted and just writing a quick post before I make my way to the sofa for an early afternoon nap. Yay! Both of the kids are sleeping right now, crazy huh? Emrick got a walker over the weekend and a new snuggle thing that is in the picture. My mom had the kids at her house yesterday and Emrick found this fabric and hasn't let go of it for one second since she first grabbed it. It's silky and red. She snuggles it in her car seat and her swing and her walker, but especially when she's sleeping. Jacob is doing well. We enjoyed a trip to the park after stroller fitness class today. I think a trip to Starbucks is called for later. Maybe we'll wait for Burger to get home from work and drag him with us!

No comments: