Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday

Well, since last week was riddled with hospital visits and high blood pressure I'm happy to announce that today is going well. I am on bed rest which isn't working out very well but we are staying home and all relaxing together. The doctors gave me some medicine to bring my blood pressure down and I have to go back on Monday to be checked again. If Emrick doesn't come on her own, they will induce labor on Thursday, February 26. that's exciting news for me because I was starting to think that I would be pregnant forever. While in the hospital last week, Jacob got to visit the babies in the nursery and even got to see one of them get a bath! He loved to watch the babies, that was his favorite part. For now, it's back to bed rest for me. Hope you all enjoy your Saturday!

No comments: