Tuesday, February 24, 2009

And Now...

On Sunday night I went to the ER because my blood pressure was getting rather high. They hooked me up to the monitors (again) and saw how high it was. My midwives wrote me off to the doctors since I am now considered high risk. The doctors sent me home on bed rest, again. At my appointment yesterday my blood pressure was high (big surprise) so they decided to have me do the twenty-four hour urine sample (again) and an ultrasound to make sure Emrick is doing alright in there. She is fine. Growing, moving, and practice breathing like a good girl! Then they sent me home on bed rest. I have another appointment tomorrow afternoon and will be induced Thursday morning if nothing happens between now and then. I am still on the blood pressure medicine and it still makes me dizzy and gives me headaches, which is super fun. Jacob is doing really well with all the doctor visits. He is such a big boy! He has been eating like a maniac, I can't fill the kid up! So he must be growing, which means he will probably need a new pair of shoes before too long! Crocs.com, here I come!

2 comments:

mandydake said...

Ohhhh. I am so nervous about your BP. Please keep the blog updated. I am going to need to see photos on Thursday of that new sweet baby girl. Hugs, Mandy

Anonymous said...

Hey lady. good luck. i am thinking about you lots and keep checking this to fnd updates :) can't wait to meet sweet little Emerick. Call if you need anything.