Saturday, February 21, 2009

Couples Quiz

What are your middle names?
Mine is Jo and his is Henry

How long have you been together?
It will be four years on May 13.

.How long did you know each other before you started dating?
I don't know. Days, minutes, seconds. I think once we met we were just dating.

Who asked whom out?
Neither one of us asked the other out.

How old are each of you?
I am 23 and he is 24.

Whose siblings do you see the most?
We live close to both our families but don't see any of our siblings much. But we see my parents all the time!

Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
Probably me being grumpy!

Did you go to the same school?
No, I went to Belmond-Klemme High School and he grew up in Waverly

Are you from the same home town?
Nope.

Who is smarter?
Probably Burger. He remembers really odd facts and tidbits of information!

Who is the most sensitive?
Definitely me!

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Carlos O' Kelly's or Huhot

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Canada- we had known each other for two weeks and decided to drive to Canada with a carful of our friends! It was a great time!

Who has the craziest exes?
Neither one of us, really...

Who has the worst temper?
Definitely Burger!

Who does the cooking?
Almost always Burger.

Who is the neat-freak?
Neither one of us! It's kind of a problem.

Who is more stubborn?
Both of us, but I usually give first. So I guess that would make Burger the more stubborn one!

Who hogs the bed?
Probably me. But my belly is bigger, so I have a good reason!

Who wakes up earlier?
Burger does for work.

Where was your first date?
You know, we never really had one!

Who is more jealous?
I don't know. Neither one of us is really jealous.

How long did it take to get serious?
Days, weeks. I don't know! It went pretty fast!

Who eats more?
Burger, I hope!

Who does the laundry?
Both of us do! Now, dishes is another story...

Who's better with the computer?
Definitely Burger.

Who drives when you are together?
Always Burger!

No comments: