Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday!

I have been washing laundry all day and the last load is in the washing machine right now! Then I am all caught up. Woo hoo!! Burger went back to first shift today. I am kind of lonely but filled my time with dirty laundry. I also baked lemon bars and shopped at Wal-Mart. My mom came over to walk and pick up Jacob with me. Emrick fell asleep, so my mom ended up walking to get him by herself. Then she took him home with her. Emrick is napping, so I am surfing the web and watching Dr.Phil. Teens gone wrong...

Yesterday I had some friends from high school come visit. It was really fun! We had lunch then took the kids to the park. Jacob got along with her two girls and they were all best friends! It was really fun to watch. I'm hoping we can visit each other more often!

No comments: