Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wednesday

Jacob is still loving school. His teacher told him yesterday that she has guinea pigs at her house to bring to school once the weather cools down a little. It gets too hot in the room at night and the guinea pigs can't handle that. He is really excited about the guinea pigs and asked her first thing this morning if they were there yet. Haha.

I am really super grumpy today. My head has been hurting for days and I can't figure out why. I put in my two week notice at work on Tuesday, so my last day will be September 14. I'm a little sad about it, but ready.

We are getting ready to run to Wal-Mart. I bought Jacob some Silly Band things at Children's Place the other day and I LOVE THEM. He likes them, and enjoys wearing them to school. He made a friend because she wears them, too. One kid took one of Jacob's and put it around his head so Jacob did it when he got home and it got stuck. I had to help him get it off then he got in big trouble because I was thinking 'what if that got around his neck?' Kind of scary. Anyhow, the point is, we're going to Wal-Mart to buy some more bracelets. And dish soap. And maybe a Zsu Zsu dog because I think those are really cute, too and Emrick loves them, but not as much as I do. Sigh.

Emrick is the messiest kid ever born, probably. And goes through at least 3 outfits every day. Because she gets that messy. True story. This has nothing to do with anything right now besides we just had macaroni for dinner and she's a mess so I have to clean her up and change her before we go to Wal-Mart. I will also have to fight her to get shoes on, and then to keep them on through the store. Wal-Mart is kind of a lot of work.

No comments: