Friday, September 24, 2010

Uh Huh...


We have been busy. I don't know what we have been doing, but we have been really busy. We had the home visit with Jacob's teachers and we went shopping for fall clothes for Jacob. We had our nephew's birthday. Burger had a flat tire. Now the kids need shoes. I bought Emrick a pair of sparkly sparkly princess shoes but they don't stay on very well. As far as I know, Jacob is allowed to wear Crocs to school, and those are his favorite shoes so I might just buy him a new pair of Crocs. Easy peasy. Emrick is more of a problem when it comes to shoes. She's picky.
We had a fun day at Jacob's school and he got to show us around the classroom and all his favorite things to play with. And all the art projects they have made! Today he had picture day and he went in there and did it like a pro! We practiced yesterday and this morning before school. Emrick also practiced her picture smile. Tomorrow is some sort of safety fair in Cedar Falls and also Cedar Falls Utilities energy fair. But the weather is supposed to be kind of crappy so I don't know if we will be able to go to any of those.
I joined a MOPS group at Nazareth church yesterday. It was really fun and I'm excited to really join in. Emrick went into the child care and she loved it! She played and when I went to pick her up she was helping to pick up the toys! Such a good girl. They have meeting twice a month and I think I will definitely be going back!

No comments: