Saturday, October 2, 2010

New Phones!

Burger and I got new phones on Thursday, which also happened to be our 4th anniversary! I picked out the phones and got us each the same one. It was a touch screen and I used it for just a few hours before realizing that there was no way I could use that phone for two whole years. So on Friday I took mine back and picked a different one. Now I have a full keyboard for texting and that makes my life a bit easier!

Jacob has been busy busy in school and yesterday he was practicing writing his numbers. He likes practicing his numbers! Last Tuesday we went to Chuck E. Cheese for Jacob's school fundraiser and had a lot of fun. Jacob played with some friends from school there and we all love Chuck E. Cheese!

I can't believe it's October already! I love the month of October. My birthday and Halloween. Sweatshirt weather! I bought Emrick some new sweatpants today and that was fun. Jacob took a pumpkin to school and we put some out on the porch, too. The trees are all changing colors and everything looks beautiful. We have been trying to enjoy the weather change and are still getting used to Jacob being in school.

No comments: