Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Belated Mother's Day!

We had a great Mother's Day! Woke up and snuggled in bed then Burger made pancakes for breakfast. After breakfast I was checking the weather online and when we saw that it was supposed to be nice we decided to go to the zoo. So we all got dressed and left. After a quick stop for coffee we were on our way! We drove to Coal City, by the quad cities, and went to the zoo there. Emrick walked all around the zoo holding Burger's hand. We rode the train and the carousel and played at the playground inside the zoo. It was a really nice day and everyone had so much fun. I forgot my camera (seriously, what's wrong with me?!?) but took some pretty good pics with my phone. I hope to be adding them here later today or tomorrow, but no promises!

No comments: