Monday, March 15, 2010

Mondays don't have to be so bad...

Emrick is almost completely healed. Her feet are so much better and her little behind is almost clear! Hooray! Jacob hasn't gotten any spots so he should be good. I am planning on bleaching the toys when the kids go to bed tonight just to be sure.

We went on a mini one day family trip on Saturday. We had a nice time and Jacob got to try out the DVD player in the new van. He was really excited about that! On Sunday my mom watched the kids while we took some trips to take junk in. Our garage is a little cleaner and our porch is a lot cleaner! I went through our dishes and have a box to donate. Spring is definitely the time of year to go through every thing and get rid of a bunch! My next stop is the kid's dressers to get all the winter fabrics out of there. Emrick is wearing a lovely spring dress today but Jacob doesn't have much in the way of 'spring' wear. They don't make as big a selection for boys as they do girls.

Tonight is gymnastics and Burger's bowling. Burger has a chiropractor appointment directly after work. I am hoping to get to Target soon but Emrick is conveniently napping. I have no idea what to make for dinner tonight and that kind of stresses me out! Oh well, this Monday isn't going so bad but not so great either. I guess we'll see how it ends.

No comments: