Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Big News!

So, maybe not as exciting for anyone else but the big news of the day is that Burger and I are planning on purchasing a new camera. I am really excited but also nervous because I don't know much about cameras besides how to point and snap a picture. I will be doing some research and trying to figure out what will work best for me. I want something that will take nice pictures but also really simple to run!

I never did get around to bleaching the toys last night. We went to gymnastics but when we got there the parking lot was near empty and I suddenly remembered that there was no class because of spring break. So we went to Toys'R'Us instead. Then came home and put Emrick to bed and gave Jacob a tub then my mom and I went back to Toys'R'Us and bought more stuff. Today my goals are to get the dishes done and put gas in the van. I also wouldn't mind to have a Shamrock shake from McDonald's since they won't be around much longer.

No comments: