Thursday, March 18, 2010

Fun Days!


This picture was taken this morning before work. Jacob was being crazy and Emrick thought he was funny. I was trying to picture her dress and leg warmers because I am in love with them!
When Emrick wakes up from her nap, the plan is to go to the children's museum. They are having dollar admission this week for spring break and I want to take advantage! Jacob doesn't know we're going so it's a surprise and I hope he loves it! I also hope I can get some more cute pictures of the kids having fun.
Last night we grilled hamburgers, hot dogs, and steaks. I made potatoes, peas, and brownies. We had ourselves a feast! Tomorrow Burger starts working strange hours. For ten days he will be working from two in the afternoon until two in the morning. It should be interesting to see how that works out. We have no current plans for he weekend. We were supposed to be going to the aquarium in the Mall of America but then Burger was offered this overtime so that trip was canceled. I'm over it. We'll just have to go a different time.
As a last note, every single time I spell check the only thing that is highlighted is Emrick's name. It's rather annoying to me because I type her name a lot. Which means tons of yellow shows up when I spell check.

No comments: