Sunday, March 21, 2010

Busy Weekend!


We went to the Phelp's Youth Pavilion, Chuck E. Cheese's, and to the mall to meet the Easter Bunny. Whew.
The Youth Pavilion was really fun. We were there yesterday for 2.5 hours and I was so ready to leave. Emrick was ready to leave. Jacob could have stayed for another couple hours. He milked a fake cow, pretended to fish, climbed in rabbit holes, built a house with cardboard and magnets, played dress up and went on stage, colored and cutout his own mask, and various other activities. We all had a super time. Definitely a place we will be returning to!
Chuck E. Cheese's for lunch today with Megan her beautiful children. Between us we spent 230 tokens! Whoa! I won 7 tickets on the Deal or No Deal game and Jacob fell in love with the roller coaster game. I brought my camera but forgot that I never took the memory card out of the computer. So there are no pictures of Chuck E. Cheese.
The Easter Bunny was his regular self today. Both my kids sat and let us take pretty good photos. There was a big sign that asked parents to refrain from taking their own pictures with cameras or phones so I followed the rules. Later my mom was slightly annoyed that I read the sign and followed the rules. I want my kids to learn that the sign is there and the rule is for everyone. Even if it means I have to spend way too much money. I did buy my parents their own 5x7 picture of the kids and the Bunny, though. Then I took pictures of them outside of the bunny arena with their ears on! Adorable. Then, since we were at the mall, we went into Old Navy and I bought them each a new hat to keep the sun out of their eyes. We had a really fun weekend and my kids were totally spoiled rotten!

No comments: