Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thursday

Today my baby is six weeks old. There is no photo yet, but keep looking because there will be one eventually! She smiles big and eats a lot and sleeps a lot. The thing I am enjoying the most (besides having two beautiful children) is the fact that she doesn't spit up or puke her milk back up all over me numerous times a day, like Jacob did. I think it's amazing that I can dress this girl baby and she can wear that same outfit ALL DAY and then put into pajamas at night. I could never do that with Jacob. He had to be put in an entirely new outfit (and so did I) after every feeding. Sometimes she won't swallow all of the milk and will push it back out of her mouth with her tongue. But that problem is solved by strapping a bib on her while she drinks her bottle and then just taking the bib off when she's done to reveal a still perfectly clean shirt underneath! Truly, amazing. Also amazing is how loud Jacob is all the time. He talks loud, he eats loud, he plays loud... He talks constantly. I'm seriously surprised my ears haven't started bleeding. The kids just never stops! He will probably go into some sort of talk radio or advertising type job when he gets big. I think he truly just loves the sound of his own voice.

No comments: