Monday, July 19, 2010

Starting Thursday...

Emrick was sick on Thursday. Puking and sleeping, sleeping and puking. What a way to spend the day. She is feeling better now, thank goodness. However, she randomly puked again on Saturday night right at bedtime. No one else has caught it and omigosh, I am crossing all my fingers and toes and spraying Lysol all over the place.

Burger's weekends are Friday, Saturday, Sunday now which totally messes me up. We didn't do a whole lot of anything. I somehow talked him into finally painting the back hallway leading the basement. Right where you walk in the back door. We have tons of green paint leftover from the living/dining room area so that what we painted it. It looks so much better but a different color might have been nicer. Next I am going to paint the hallway.

Max gets a haircut tomorrow, hopefully. It was supposed to be Sunday but they never called the vet to get his records so I had to reschedule. They said they will give me a coupon for their mistake. I will keep you updated. And the next dog I get will have short hair. Very short hair.

No comments: