Saturday, June 12, 2010

Saturday?

Oh my gosh, I am so bored today! Burger has been working second shift since Wednesday and today is working 8AM-8PM or maybe longer. Possibly working tomorrow, then first shift for the next two weeks. Then back to second shift for who knows how long. Craziness! Kind of hard to get used to and today is taking forever. My parents are out of town and my best friend is out of town and my texting buddy in Kentucky is busy and I HAVE NO ONE TO TALK TO! Yes, I'm complaining. If you read this blog on even a semi-regular basis then you should be used to it.

You may or may not be aware that we are looking at cars to replace the van. I do not like vans, apparently. I told Burger that if we could trade it in then I would drive the new car for 10 years before even considering another new car! We are looking at Ford Fusions right now and I drove one this morning with my dad. We were both impressed. The one I drove had really light interior and that was the only down side. I'm really hoping to be able to buy one with the new Sync technology. It's so cool!

Toy Story 2 is in the PS3 entertaining Jacob and Emrick is sleeping. But none of this will last long. I want to try and find some Crocs for Jacob so we will probably be heading to the mall today. He says he doesn't want any Crocs and that would be fine except he's taken to jumping in puddles lately. Do you have any idea how long it take sneakers and memory foam sandals to dry out?!? I thought one pair of sandals and one pair of sneakers would be more than fine for each kid but I was sadly mistaken. What else is new?

No comments: