Sunday, January 17, 2010

One Whole Week

Wow, it's been one entire week since my last post! I swear, I thought about posting almost every single day but just never got around to it! Ah, well. You guys will get over it. My life's not that exciting to be blogging about anyhow.

In the news first, Emrick walks!! She has been holding on to things and cruising for a while now and has taken those few odd steps here and there but not she is really getting courageous. She will take just a few steps between toys or to get from me to Burger. She is also able to stand up in the middle of the room all on her own. She's growing so big and I'm super excited to start buying her all those too cute little girl walking shoes!

We took Jacob to see the movie Alvin and the Chipmunks last night and it was amazing. He has only been to the movie theater two other times. Once with Grandma and Grandpa Hild and once with all of us. Emrick stayed home with Grandma and Grandpa Hild and Burger and I took Jacob. He has been asking to see this movie since the commercials first came out and now he collects the toys from McDonald's happy meals! So we took him and he sat and watched the entire thing in amazement! When the credits started rolling he wasn't ready to go so we watched the credits to the end. On the way home we talked about what our favorite parts were and it's so easy for me to forget that he's his own little person now!

No comments: