Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Naughty Baby


OK, so everyone knows how much I love my kids. I really do, I swear! But I would like to take some time out right here to list the things that naughty little Emrick does. We have had to rearrange much of our furniture to accommodate Her Highness. I'm sure this list will keep growing as she gets bigger but here's it for now:
-Unplugs anything she sees plugged in
-When you tell her 'No, no!' she shakes her head at you and smiles but continues whatever she's doing
-Pulls the bread off the shelf and pokes her fingers through the bag
-Runs off with Jacob's trains when he's not looking
-Tips over the paper shredder spilling out any shredded paper (the shredder has been moved for safety reasons!)
-Notices if the bathroom door is even slightly open and rushes in there to try to climb in the tub or play in the toilet
-When placed in her high chair, any food on the tray is almost immediately swiped onto the floor so she can laugh and watch the dog devour it
-The second her diaper is removed she rushes away and puts up quite a fight when diaper is replaced on her behind.

Her cuteness greatly outweighs her naughtiness, so I think we will keep her. But, some days it's debatable! Does anyone have any ideas on how to get a nine month old to sit still, even for a few moments?

No comments: