Thursday, May 21, 2009

Catch Up!


Jacob eating a chocolate popsicle after our grill-out feast!

Emrick napping on my bed!

Jacob and Emrick hanging out!

The weather has been so super nice here the past few days that we have been camping out at local parks. Jacob could really use the fresh air and exercise! Emrick likes outside, too. She stays in her stroller, hidden from the wind! Last night we grilled out with my parents here at our house. Tonight my parents are taking Jacob to the Youth Pavilion in Waterloo where they have fun activities and things for kids. I have never been there, but my mom said it's really fun! Burger, Emrick, and I will be staying home to rearrange some furniture. I have a dentist appointment to get some teeth fixed today, and I am really not looking forward to it. Hopefully all goes well.

No comments: