Friday, June 27, 2008

Yay, Friday!



Today is the day I have been waiting for! And I am so happy to finally see it! We have no plans for the weekend, and that is refreshing! Actually, we do have some small plans. A birthday party on Sunday afternoon for one of Jacob's little YMCA friends. I am looking forward to it because the little girl and Jake play together so nicely! Also, last night, Burger and Jacob and I were laying in bed watching Clifford on Tv and Burger decided to take a little cat nap. Jacob noticed and took the opportunity to plaster Daddy with stickers from his Cars sticker book! It was so hysterical that I had to take a picture! Burger was surprised to wake up with a flash in his face and stickers all over! My boys are funny. The picture on the very top is from last Sunday when we went to the carshow in Minneapolis. My dad was taking a nap on the way up there. He had to put earplugs in his ears because Jeremy plays his music so loud in his car. I thought he looked funny! Have a great Friday everyone!

No comments: