Thursday, June 19, 2008

Good Day!



These are obviously some pictures from the zoo. The first one was the coolest setup! I have it in color, too. It is my favorite picture of Burger and Jake! Lovely scenery! The other is starfish, in case you couldn't tell! I have a couple other pictures, too, that I might add later. My computer is still doing weird things and going very slowly. I'm not sure the guy at Computer Reboot actually fixed it. We grilled out last night and it was fabulous! I call Burger my GrillMaster 3000. He can grill anything and grill it with style! Jacob is eating leftovers as we speak! I don't have anything in my fridge to drink except Red Bull and Monter. So I have been drinking Red Bull all day! Also water, so don't freak out people! The Monster is Burger's... When Jake is done eating I think we are going to the mall in Waterloo. I was going to get my Burger a surprise from the bookstore. And look at shoes... Hope everyone is having a good time today! I'm all hopped up on Red Bull, so you know I am! Much love!

No comments: