Monday, June 23, 2008

Monday Fun!


Today is Monday. We had a really nice weekend! We got the materials to do our floor on Friday night. Jacob went with Grandpa Hild to the tractor show and Burger and I went to Mendards. Doesn't sound like a fair trade, does it? On Saturday we were all really lazy and laid around ALL DAY! We did manage to make it to the grocery store so we wouldn't starve this week, not that it was much of a threat! Then we went to Burger's Dad's and grilled out while the boys tried to figure out what was wrong with my car. The grillin' was good, though not quite a match for my GrillMaster 3000! I think it's the charcoal that does most of the work here at my house! Anyhow, it's not my tires on the car, it's something else. My brother thinks maybe a wheel bearing, but that hasn't been thoroughly explored yet. On Sunday Burger and I went with my dad and my brother to the Back to the 50's car show in Minneapolis. It was fun, and the weather was great! We stopped at the Mall of America and I went to the Disney store and bought some cute things for Jacob! Burger's CD came in the mail today, as did my movie! So that was really fun for a Monday! Burger will be surprised, I hid it under his pillow so he has to go on a treasure hunt for it! It should be fun! I got some cleaning done today, mostly laundry! Now Jacob and I are getting ready to watch the movie Cars. Hope everyone has a good Monday!

No comments: