Saturday, August 28, 2010

Eighteen Months!


That's right. Jacob's first day of school was also Emrick's half birthday! So, my baby girl is officially one and a half years old. One point five. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. She is ornery as ever and cries way more than I remember Jacob crying at this age and has an attitude the size of Texas. Of course I wouldn't change anything about her, but she is an armful sometimes! She refuses to keep shoes on her feet. Answers yes and no questions appropriately. Loves to eat fruit of any kind. But her favorite thing in the whole world is playing with Jacob and Daddy. And now that Jacob is in school she gets a little bored! As I'm typing, They are all chasing each other around our teeny little house screeching with joy and even though the noise is giving me a headache, it's seriously the sweetest thing I've ever seen in my entire life.

No comments: