Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Day in the Park


This is Emrick at the park. We went last night to wear Jacob out. That kid has boundless energy. We do what we can, but at bedtime he's usually still full up. So last night we walked to the park and played. Emrick was cute in her little baby jeans and hat so I decided to photograph her. She refused to look at the camera. Not for one single picture, so now I have a bunch of profiles of her. At least you can see her chubby cheeks! Both of the kids have stuffy noses and Jacob has a bit of a cough. He's starting to feel better, I think. But Emrick has been sleeping in her swing because when she lays down she can't breath. I'm hoping it doesn't turn into a habit. I'll let you know how that works out for me!
A guy just came and fixed our dryer and now we are getting ready to go to an appointment. Emrick is sleeping and Jacob is on the couch almost asleep. Great time for an appointment, huh?

No comments: