Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hello!

So, I could tell you that we've been crazy busy and I just have no time to blog and no time to relax and no time for anything at all ever! But, that would be a lie. A big lie. Emrick and I get dressed and ready and take Jacob to school then come home and sit around. I usually pick up a bit and laundry and dishes, of course. But other than that, we are just seriously lazy. Lazy. As in non-stop IPTV viewing for Emrick and web surfing for me. I now know more about every single car seat ever made than any normal person should. Seriously. Also, I just had to stop typing right in the middle because Max puked on the floor in the dining room and I had to clean it and let the dogs out. And now I have no idea where I was going with the whole lazy bit.

Jacob is still doing awesome and amazing at school. He will be reading in no time! He counted to 200 the other day for fun. And counted the pennies that he got in his Easter eggs. There were a lot of pennies. Something like 147. I can't remember the exact number. He likes his karate class and I have been contemplating signing the kids up for swimming lessons this summer. I know they would both love it.

Emrick is still (and probably always will be) my little piss ant. And I say that in the most endearing way. I swear. She was so mad at me this morning because I wouldn't take her to the playground to slide. You try telling her it's raining outside. She gave up on the slide and then was mad because she wants to go swimming. Ha! She is kind of potty training and doing all right. She will do anything Burger asks her to do and when he's home on the weekends she uses the potty almost 100% of the time. We'll get it figured out before too long, I'm sure.

I was reading a blog the other day, I can't remember which one or why I was reading it but she had a link to another lady's blog. And this other lady posts one picture a day. She also posts other things but goes out of her way to take one picture every day of at least one of her kids and post it to her blog. So she can remember what they were like growing up and all the simple every day things. My plan is to try that out. Starting May 1 I want to post at least one picture every day. I think I'll start out with the goal to do it for a month, but it might last longer...

No comments: