Friday, April 8, 2011

Are you looking for me?

I haven't been blogging. I have nothing to write about. Sure, a lot of stuff is going on and we're busy and we're having fun and all that. Just none of it really seems blogworthy. And I would hate for anyone to happen upon a BORING blog post.

Jacob's in karate classes now. He really loves it and seems to be learning. I love to go watch his classes. He listens and does what the teacher asks of him. Minimal messing around. It feels really good to see my kid be 'good' at something. He is such an amazing little person.

Today we went to kindergarten round up. We did a computer assessment of Jacob's skills.There were 20 questions and he flew through them with flying colors. By the last question he was really bored and totally done. The last question is the only one he got wrong. It took him between 5-10 minutes to finish with the computer then he went with a teacher to the kindergarten classroom and got to make a butterfly on a stick. And sing songs. And eat cookies. I had to fill out a ginormous packet of information. Not fair. Emrick stayed with me, strapped in her stroller. She was fairly patient. I gave her a sucker and a book to read. When I was done, I picked Jacob up from the classroom. We went to Wendy's and got cheeseburgers for lunch. Yum.

No comments: