Saturday, October 10, 2009

Saturday

Today is Saturday. Burger is working, no one knows for how long. Went to the Y this morning for Jacob to swim. Emrick is a pro crawler and is now pulling herself up on things. Last night she stayed up super late and wasn't tired. But, it was bedtime for me so I put her in her bed. A few minutes later I could hear a scratching noise so I looked over and she was standing up in there scraping her bottom teeth on the top rail. There are teeth marks all over the top rail now! Crazy girl, Jacob never did that. I was actually really surprised to see her standing in there. We have no definite plans for the rest of the weekend, but I was hoping to buy a pumpkin and carve it with Burger and Jacob. I think Jacob would have a lot of fun pulling the guts out of a pumpkin! Also, my old facebook account has been deleted for some unknown reason. I made a new account, but you will all have to re-ad me! Still Mandi Oldenburger for the name, but the new profile picture is of Emrick and me! Hope you all enjoy your weekend and I will see you back here another day!

No comments: