Sunday, March 9, 2008

Negative

Today we went to our nieces 2nd birthday! We had fun, but Jake was super grumpy because it was right in the middle of his nap time... oh well! We got to see some family and what not... We are totally ready to move! Easter comes first and I am getting excited for that,too! Back to work tomorrow, which is not fun! I hate my job and want to look for a new one. My coworkers are so negative and the whole place is full of negative energy. I'm always thinking, like, when I leave everyone is talking about me. And the sad thing is, it's not just me being paranoid! They actually DO talk about me, or anyone else, when we leave! It's seriously like high school all over again, except worse! I really am starting to hate going there. And I hate that I hate my job... As a last note, I took the cutest pictures of Jake's eighteen month old feet! And also one of our hands... tried to upload them and the PC wouldn't let me. So those are coming sometime in the near future! Have a nice night everyone!

No comments: