Thursday, March 13, 2008

daddy and baby



Here are some pictures of Burger and Jacob playing together. Burger just got his hair cut and I think he is super handsome! They also have on matching pants... adorable! We found insurance for our new house, finally. Only two more weeks before closing! We keep telling Jake that he is going to have a new room in our new house, and he says "new house?" It's totally cute! He amazes me everyday! He is newly obsessed with the Wiggles! He does the dances and sings and everything! Really fun! We are going to see the Backyardigans live in April, so we're really excited for that, too! Have a good day everyone! Last note, I do not know how to put the pictures upside right! Seriously, I save them on the computer and rotate them to be facing the right way, and when I put them on here they turn sideways! It's so frustrating! Everyone is going to have neck strain from trying to see my pictures! If you know how to fix it, let me know! Thanks!

No comments: