Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Getting Stuff Done




Today, Jacob and I are getting stuff done. Already we're sitting at my mom's house emailing people! That's a good start! Who knew buying a house was so much work... the house thing is fine, but now we are finding insurance. And I have some paper work to take to my lender, and then I promised Jake that we could go play at the mall when I was done with everything. Hopefully today will be more productive than yesterday. I couldn't get anything done yesterday because Jake was CRAZY! I turn my back and when I look again, an ENTIRE roll of wrapping paper was unrolled across the living room... It was great. Today is going much better, fortunately. These are his beautiful baby feet! I love these pictures and made a collage out of them to have at home. He can be crazy, but in the end ya gotta love it!

No comments: