Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer Fun




Hey guys! Long time, no see! Well, we went to Dubuque the other day and went to the river museum with my nephews and sister in law. Was fun to see everyone! The river museum is always a good time. Then we went to dinner with a friend of Burger's. Also always a good time!

Yesterday our air conditioner stopped working. Awesome sauce. So the furnace guys are here today installing a new furnace and air conditioner.

I ordered Jacob a new booster car seat at a deeply discounted price from a web site I heard about. Great deal! Now I'm waiting for it to come in the mail. It should be delivered today...

Emrick is wanting to use the potty now. Well, sometimes. Enough that I am starting to make her use the potty even when she doesn't really want to...

The kids wanted capes the other day so I went and bought some heavy duty safety pins and pinned hand towels onto the shoulders of their shirts. They think this is the most awesome thing ever! And, I'm pretty sure it is...

No comments: