Friday, January 21, 2011

Bleh...

Last week Jacob was sick with some sort of mystery fever and when I finally took him to the doctor he had an ear infection. He got some medicine and is all better! Emrick got some medicine for ear infection as well. On Tuesday night I came down with a random fever and extremely sore throat. Went to the doctor on Wednesday and got medicine. I am just starting to feel a tiny bit better today. Burger stayed home Wednesday to take care of me (and the kids) because I could hardly lift my head. Then he came home from work at lunch yesterday because I sent him a text telling him I felt like death still. We were hoping today would be better. I think my fever is finally gone but my throat is still crazy sore and my nose is completely stuffed. It is so hard for me to breath.

No comments: